Friday, July 18, 2008

After an extended period of time, My Idiot Wind is being resurrected. Below I have put an email that I wrote to a small quasi competitor of ours called SafariMicro that a coworker lost a deal to. I pretended to be a rep from Lenovo, formally IBM PCs, and that I wanted the owener of the company...named Erol... to send me his best sales rep.

From: lenovorep@hotmail.com
To: sales@safarimicro.com
Subject: Lenovo: Let's make

Dear Erol Mustafa, I am a Lenovo rep in the greater Chicago area. Your website impressed me to highest levels. I would like to discuss major transactions with you finest sales rep. This rep must know the Lenovo platform in and out. Here is the their first test question: What does the "X" stand for in X61? The answer...Extreme. I hope they got it correct. If not, there will be more for your rep to prove his or her worth. All the partners here in Chicago have failed me time and time again. All they care about is the customer. Please book a flight on the first plane to Chicago with the finest Safarimicro has to offer. I will be waiting with a sign at the airport that reads: "Mustafa's Disciple". We will travel to a hotel that has only the most luxurious room and I will shower him or her with praise and free drinks. On Monday I will display the sales skills of your disciple to my customers...all of which will I assume will buy 1000 units of the latest Lenovo technology. Prepare this person for riches only available to rich people. Please be prepared to handle a volume of sales unseen by Safarimicro before. I look forward to your response. Long Live Lenovo!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home